Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This will be mine!

I had pinned this on Pinterest a while back when dreaming about my new house. Well...house with BIG laundry room has become a reality....and this unit to go over the washer and dryer is becoming a reality as well. I had asked my daddy if it could be built...and sure enough, it can :). Last night on of my dads employees came over to get the measurements!



I have been SO bad about taking pictures of the house (or anything for that matter), but I promise to get better....starting NOW. I will take some before pics of the laundry room, so you can see the transformation taking place.

So exciting!

4 comments:

Life With Lauren said...

So exciting I have the pin to can't wait to see a post when it is done:)

2 Frogs and a Princess said...

Oh the jealousy! I think even coming to do laundry at your house will fix it! haha! Enjoy. That looks wonderful!

Lindsey @ Running Down A Dream said...

Umm this is awesome! How exciting! Can't wait to see pics!

Becca said...

THat is going to be so cute. Can't wait to see how it turns out!