Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Little Model Baby

These pictures are not the best quality. Ryan just took them on his phone and e-mailed them to me. Out little Liv is such a little poser! She just loves to be the center of attention and have her picture taken.

On a whim, I entered her into a contest for a cover model for a local clothing line/photographer. What do ya know, she was selected in the top 5 girls...she has her first photo shoot on Saturday! I will be sure to let you all know how she does. Hopefully she doesn't get camera shy all of a sudden :)

After this shoot on Saturday there will be a contest for the GRAND prize, I think that you win based on facebook likes...so I will be sending you all the link and asking for some help!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

She's so cute and getting so big!

Unknown said...

I saw that on Facebook. How fun!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a cutie! Love that pink on her!

Miranda Parker Photography said...

I'll be voting for her!! :)