Monday, March 26, 2012

St. Pattys Day OUT!

On St. Patty's Day Ryan and I went out with friends. St. Patty's day is always fun...but for Ryan and I it has extra special meaning....5 years ago we met on St. Patty's Day! Well....we kinda knew each other, but that is when we really started talking {flirting}...and the rest is history!! I always blame it on too much green beer...kidding/thankful at the same time :)

My good friend Kellianne and I...Ryan and I...Tony and I...Ry again...Erica and I

It was a FUN day/night of partying with friends. Ryan and I don't really get out all that much these days (especially together) so it was way fun and totally overdue!!

Thanks to my parents for babysitting the munchkins {again}....

6 comments:

undomestic mama said...

Sp glad you're back to blogging. It's funny how difficult it becomes for parents to make it out somewhere together.

angelaluvnlife said...

Loving the green pics. St. Patty's day is so fun :) And it is fun that your day that you and your hubby remember is special because the whole world celebrates you!

Unknown said...

How cute! I love that y'all have that fun day together :)

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Adults night out is faithfully needed when you have little ones!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm so glad you had fun!

Julie S. said...

Cute outfit!! :)