Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh How Pintererting

Today I am linking up with Michelle for Oh How Pinteresting!!



I am all over the place on this one this week!! Ha...I guess my mind is all over the place as well.

I LOVE this lampshade...and think that this is totally a craft that I could handle. I think that I may make one. I will show you if I do :)





How cute is this Valentine? I think that Blake would just love it. Totally up his alley.










And these look great for Valentines day too...what a cute idea!!










I am currently reading this book. I am about 1/2 way through. It is pretty good so far...but kinda sad, adn I see it getting sadder before it is over :(










We just did this in our new house under the kitchen sink. I HIGHLY reccomend this....it was cheap, easy, and it makes the space look SO MUCH BETTER!! Tile were between $1 and $2 each!!









What are you pinning? Follow me here...and link up here!!

3 comments:

Pamela M said...

I just found your blog from over at Stiletto & Diapers and became your newest follower :o)

LOVE this idea for under the sink! Thanks :o)

TLF said...

Those Valentine's are too, too cute!! Perfection for a little boy!

Heather said...

I adore that lampshade!