Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Phone Dump #3

I just have to say....I LOVE my iPhone! I didn't get one until December....I had been missing the boat. It is the greatest thing ever.

And because if that...here is another installment of Friday Phone Dump. Still not taking TONS of pics, but getting better...and I LOVE Instagram. So fun to play around with that app!!


1. 2 tired babies on the way home from grandpa and grandma's...took Blake about 2.2 seconds to fall asleep...Liv held on for a little longer to give the camera a smirk!!

2. banana cookies. delish! i have made 2 batches this week. they are SO good!

3. had Tuesday off...it was so nice out. Took the kids for a walk. Blake did more running than walking, and then had to sit down and take a break. This has been the mildest winter ever! Not complaining, but it's kinda strange. Not what we are used to in MI.

4. grilled cheese with provolone, avocado, and tomato. i could eat this every day! I am obsessed with avocado's lately.

5. had a little photo shoot with Blake. usually he HATES getting his pic taken, but he was asking and loving it...so I took advantage of the opportunity. He wasn't his pic with all of his little toys...then he would look at them on my phone and just laugh and laugh....man, I love that kid!!

cheers to the weekend!!

3 comments:

jenn said...

how do you get your pictures from your phone to post on blogger???

Unknown said...

We haven't had any snow here - it's kind of a bummer! Blake's a cutie pie. Glad he finally decided he loves the camera!

TLF said...

i heart instagram too!!
what app do you use to make the collage?