Friday, September 9, 2011

What'cha got cooking?!

This post is all about food!! I am not usually a food blogger...so I must be hungry or something!! anywho....

I am ADDICTED to pinterest....seriously addicted and I have just been pinning and pinning and pinning. SO, I made a deal with myself that I HAD to try at least one new recipie that I have pinned each week!

I am happy to get back into the fall routine of cooking dinner, being home, and fall-ish foods!! I have reached or beaten my goal of 1 new recipe the past 2 weeks...so I am on a roll!!

I have already made my menu for next week and bought all of my groceries (just today)....so I am ready to roll!!

Here is what is on the menu:

MONDAY:
Ranch House Crock Pot Pork Chops with Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
-I LOVE cooking in the crock pot...esp. during the week while I am working!
-We are not big pork chop eaters in our house....but we like them..maybe I just havent had a good recipie yet....this looks good!
-Blake LOVES mashed potatoes and gravy...so thats a bonus here!!


TUESDAY:
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
-Another crock pot recipie!! cha-ching
-Ryan loves anything that has to do with rice!
-I am craving any kind of soup or "fall" food...so I am excited about this

WEDNESDAY:
I bowl with my girlfriends...so Ryan and the kids are on their own! I bet they will eaither get McD's or have leftovers :)

THURSDAY:
Baked Parmesan Spaghetti
-I typically use a recipie for Baked Spaghetti that is similar to this...but not exact. This one adds fresh basil...so thats a bonus and I am sure that it will be a delicious addition to an already good recipie!
-We have TONS of ground beef in the freezer...so I am always trying to use that in my menu.



Here are a couple of the recipies that I pinned and made last week:
Crockpot Italian Chicken
-Good...will probably make again with the addition of a couple more ingredients. It was a little bland!! BUT, super easy...and good!




Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
-Super easy and a good side dish. We had with Sloppy Joes. It would be a good dish to take to a pot luck or something.



You can click on any of the pictures and it will take you to my pin where you can link to the recipies. I will let you know how these new ones turn out!!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Candice said...

Something about fall makes you want to cook, doesn't it?? Recipes look yummy. Plz post as to how they turn out.

jenn said...

looks good!! i am addicted to pin as well

Kelli Herrington said...

Hello my name is Kelli and I'm an Addict..
Pinning is all I can think of lately. This is a wonder idea and I love these recipes you have cant wait to try these thanks for sharing this great idea and have a wonderful weekend!

Molly said...

thats a great idea! i must challenge myself to make the crafty things i keep pinning!

Working Mommy said...

Monday looks yummy - and I bet you could do that with chicken or beef also if you wanted to!

WM

krystal said...

Everything about this post looks DELISH! =) Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely "re-pinning" some of these.

Kim said...

Wow... This post is making me hungry!! Ha. These all look fabulous, and I'm def. going to have to steel one of ur pins. :)

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Those recipes look delicious!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! These look delish! You are making me hungry!