1. I am loving that my mom gets to go to Denver tomorrow to visit my baby sister....but I am NOT loving that I don't get to go with her! I am jealous. I miss my sister so much. I know that she and my mom will have a great time this weekend!!
2. I am loving that Ryan is starting to feel more like himself after his hernia surgery. It was a LONG recovery. He went back to work last week and we are starting to get back into a regular routine. He has a follow-up doctors appt. tomorrow, hopefully everything looks good!
3. I am loving my sweet little Livi Kay who will be 9 months old tomorrow!! She is growing up lick crazy!!
4. I am loving my spunky little Blake William who is such a lover these days! He always wants to "snuggle" so of course we have been doing LOTS of that these days!!
5. I am loving that fall is just aournd the corner! It is only 55 degrees right now, with a high of 60 today! It was chilly this a.m., and it felt so good!!
What are you loving?! Link up here!!