Sunday, March 20, 2011

Getting to know You!!


This is my first time playing Getting to Know YOU....here goes!!

1. if you won the title of miss America, what would your platform be?
hmmmm.....this is tough....probably "Volunteering for something that you are passionate about"...can that be a platform?! Everyone should get involved with a cause that is close to their heart!!!

2. outdoorsy or indoorsy?
Depends on the season...I am pretty much a hermit during the winter, but LOVE to be outside in the summer!!

3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky?
Tacky, tacky, tacky. You will not find me in jammies in public. I work on a college campus and it just baffles me how many students I see walking across campus in pajamas....seriously, put some jeans on. It is NOT a good look on anyone!!

4. what's your favorite room in your house?
bedroom....mainly b/c we just got the most comfortable new KING size bed....ahhhh, heaven!!

5. nook, kindle, or book?
Book!! Specifically from the local library. I love my library :)

6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week?
ewwwww....but if I had to choose, I would have to go with same outfit for a week!

7. what's your favorite blog at the moment?
Don't have ONE favorite....I have lots :)

8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........?
Spring/summer....and our upcoming trip to Florida! I can't wait!!




Photobucket

10 comments:

Jordan said...

So glad this is back! Especially since it gives me something to blog about! And, I definitely agree about the PJ's .. so NOT cute!

Unknown said...

I totally agree with #1 - volunteering is awesome! But finding an organization that means something to you makes you want to do it even more and work even harder! :)

Trip to Florida? Sounds fun! What are y'all going to do?

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am SO with you on dreaming of spring and summer!

Katie said...

I'm dreaming of the day we can upgrade to a kingbed. Our bed is plenty comfy but I want a bigger one!

Brenna said...

Super cute questions- fun to see what people answer!!

Scientific Housewife said...

You're coming to Florida?? When and where? It's going to be hot so be prepared! Love this post :)

TheFitHousewife said...

I agree...pj's in public...not good! I can't wait for spring/summer to arrive too! Where is it??!!!

Kerbi said...

I would so love to have a King size bed! What do y'all have planned for Florida?

Shelley said...

I could never go a week without brushing my teeth! Ew!!

Heather said...

It kills me to see people wearing pj's in public. I mean, seriously, is it that hard to dress?!