Monday, July 26, 2010

10 Month wedding anniversary....

Today Ryan and I have been married for 10 months!! Hard to believe that in just 2 months we will be celebrating out 1 year anniversary!! This has been such a FAST 10 months!!
After our wedding I decided that I would devote my post on the 26th of each month (our anniversary) to my hubs.…My plan is to write about one of the things that I LOVE about Ryan!
I feel so lucky every day to be married to such a great guy. I love him more and more every single day. It's hard to pick just one thing that I love about him because there is so much :)...

Right now I LOVE that he doesn't care if I don't cook dinner. I am at that point in my pregnancy when cooking doesn't sound like fun, and the thought/smell of raw meat isn't very appealing to me. NEVER once has he complained that I have no food on the table (or in the house for that matter). He just asks what I want him to make or go get. I feel pretty lucky about that!!

**We have the appt. for the Fetal Survey Ultrasound on Thursday...I will be 19 weeks, so we will for sure be able to find out the sex...if we want!! We are STILL up in the air. I just can decide. I go back and forth. The excitement and anticipation of keeping is a surprise seems like so much fun....but at the same time, I am a planner...and I could get so much more done if I just knew if we were having a boy or a girl....hmmmmmm, decisions, decisions!!


18 comments:

Lindsey said...

Happy 10 month Anniversary!! Cute pic!!

undomestic mama said...

Happy 10 month anniversary! I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who's avoiding meat right now :)

Keli said...

Happy 10 Months!!

TLF said...

Awwe Congrats!

TheFitHousewife said...

Happy 10 month anniversary! Any big plans for 1 year?

We found out the sex of each of our kids...I just couldn't handle not knowing! Turns out they were all boys anyway!

Paige said...

Happy 10 months!
I am a big planner too but the boy and I have decided that if we ever have a baby that we will wait. The excitement of not knowing just sounds like so much fun. It would probably would kill me too. I can't wait to hear if you decide to find out or not!

Jamie said...

Happy 10 month anniversary!

If you find out, I can't wait to hear what you're having :)

Courtney @ One Fine Wire said...

Congrats!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Happy 10 months! I can't wait to hear what you decide on for the appointment. I didn't find out with either kid...the planning was easy and the excitement in the delivery room was worth it!

Stephanie said...

What a man!!! To not care if you've planned dinner - girl you have it made :) Hold on to him! HaHa

Can't wait to see if you find out the sex or not - so exciting and the suspense is killing me :)

Scientific Housewife said...

Happy 10 month! How exciting :)

jenn said...

happy 10 months..if you guys can hold out i would go for the suprise

New Mommy!!! said...

Congratulations!! I didn;t knwo you were pregnant! I have been kinda absent from blogging lately. Just can't find the time or the energy, ha!

Sure you understand! So ecited for you seriously. AHHHH!!!!
Can't wait to hear it all!!

Hey if you facebook, wil you vote for our little pumpkin in the Beautiful Baby contest??!! Check out my past two blog posts to find out what it's about!

XOXO Love ya! Congrats again!!

Just Add Walter said...

Happy 10 Months!! I can't believe it is already time to find out the sex of the baby!! do you have any ideas/feelings about what it is?

New Mommy!!! said...

Thanks so much!! We appreciate the votes. None of my family knows how to vote or is a member of facebook, ha!

I am super excited for you. I hope it's a girl!! Do you get to be a SAHM now? I hope so.

I wish we could have another, but we can't afford it right now, unfortunately. It's so hard! Ugh!

I love me some babies!!! Ha!!

Heather said...

Happy 10 month anniversary!!! I wish you both many, many, many more!!

Shelley said...

Happy 10 months!! You look so pretty :-)

New Mommy!!! said...

You're so sweet!! Thanks, so much!

I guess you can only vote once, unless she makes it into the Finals.

You can tell anyone else you want to vote though:)

Thanks, Annie!