Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So-long sweet summer…

HELLO fall….I can’t believe I am saying it, but I am ready for fall. It feels like fall around here. Campus is crazy again with classes starting this week. The parking lot at my office is packed again. During the summer I can get home in about 3 minutes, now with all of the students here it takes about 20 minutes! That detail aside, I am happy it is fall and ready to break out some fall clothes! Hard to believe that it is September next week!!

We had a fun summer, but I am ready for football, leaves changing colors, Halloween, and…our WEDDING!!

Here are a couple of picks of Blake enjoying the last few weeks of summer!

swimming in his pool...
sitting by the lake...

2 comments:

Annie said...

i kinda wish summer was sticking around but there is so much about fall i love, i'm excited for it too!!

of course cute pics of your little man!! i just love babies/kids ;)

Molly said...

I am ready for your wedding too! :) I am so happy for you.
Blake is just always too cute.