Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lots of posts rolled into ONE!

Wedding dress is HERE!
I went and tried on my dress yesterday…I hadn’t seen it since February, so it was pretty exciting! I still love it, and it fits way differently than it did in February (thank goodness :)).
NOW, I need to get a bra and shoes and head back for a fitting! There are a couple of places where the dress needs to be taken in a bit, but nothing major.

Ryan and I had a meeting with our Priest last night in preparation for our wedding. We had to take a survey and answer 140 questions about love, marriage, family, finance, sex, etc., etc. Next time we meet we will talk about our answers and any discrepancies we have…I feel pretty confident that we are on the same page, but we’ll see I guess!

While we were meeting, we left Blake and Ryan’s mom and dad’s…they just can’t get enough of him!

He started reaching for us yesterday! Best feeling in the WHOLE world. Ryan’s little sister was holding him when we got back…and he reached his little arms out towards me…..talk about melt your heart!! He did it to Ryan too…..OMG! SO CUTE!
Our friends Shannon and Mike are getting married this weekend…we can’t wait. Ryan is in the wedding. The rehearsal dinner is tonight and then the wedding and reception are tomorrow night.

This is Ryan and I at the lst wedding we went to...we have SO many weddings right now...I geuss thats what happends at our age! I look like a hunch back :(
My and one of my bff's Heather
Kellianne, Heather, and I again...can't wait to hang out with these girls this weekend!

Weekly Weigh-In
I weighed in this a.m. at WW, and I LOST 1.8 lbs! I am super excited about this, because I didn’t think that I was down that much! Only seven more weigh in’s before the wedding, so I am motivated to do good until then!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding, I am sure you are quite excited, cute pics too! Stopping in from SITS to say hello!
T.

Annie said...

aw, that is so cute that your little guy is reaching now...all the little milestones count!
sounds like your dress and preparations are coming along nicely for your wedding :)

Molly said...

So glad you got your dress!
When Cooper first reached for me, I was on cloud nine! It is amazing to feel that wanted.

Mimi said...

First that baby is ADORABLE!!!

My babies are 17 & 14 *sad*

I can't wait to see pics of you in your wedding dress