Thursday, August 20, 2009

I feel like I got ran over….

By a TRUCK! I have had 2 boot camp workouts now, and I could barely move this a.m. Last night I woke up about every hour wanting to roll over, but I couldn’t! This workout is INTESE! It is only a couple of weeks long, so I am sure that I can handle it….but let me tell you, I am hurting right now! I have to go again in about an hour…and I just don’t know how I am going to do it! I am walking like a 90 year old woman!

On another note, tonight is our last night of volleyball. That means the end of the summer..it went by SO fast! Ryan and I didn’t have to play that much this summer b/c we were only “subs,” but Blake and I went down just about every week to watch and cheer on our team!

Here are a few shots of him checking out the action last Thursday.



7 comments:

Ashley Pizarro said...

Good luck at the Boot Camp class tonight! They always have different boot camp things at the YMCA right by myself. I am too nervous to sign up...how do you like it?! What kind of stuff do you guys do in the classes?

Molly said...

Wow girl. You are hard core!
I just realized that Blake's middle name is William. Same as Cooper's!

Annie said...

sounds very intense!
what all do you do at bootcamp!?
i should sign up for one to kick my booty into shape!

Tony said...

I LOVE the onesie! Go Blake!

teresa said...

Adrianna Papell prom dresses Alexia Designs prom dresses Alfred Angelo prom dresses Alyce Designs prom dresses Amelie Bridal prom dresses Antonio Castelli prom dresses Atelier Alyce prom dresses Bella Formals prom dresses BG Haute prom dresses Blondie Nites prom dresses Bonny prom dresses Cassandra Stone prom dresses Cire prom dresses Clarisse prom dresses Da Vinci prom dresses Envi prom dresses Enzoani prom dresses Faviana prom dresses Flash Prom prom dresses Forever Yours prom dresses Gigi prom dresses Hannah S prom dresses Impression prom dresses Interlude prom dresses Jessica McClintock prom dresses Johnathan Kayne prom dresses

teresa said...

Embroidery & Beading bridal gowns Embroidery & Sequin bridal gowns Lace bridal gowns Halter bridesmaid dresses High Neck bridesmaid dresses Jewel bridesmaid dresses Elastic Satin bridesmaid dresses Satin bridesmaid dresses Beading & Rhinestone bridesmaid esses Glamor mother of bride dresses Portrait mother of bride dresss Elastic Satin & Chiffon mother of bride dresses Satin & Chiffon mother of bride dresses Applique & Beading mother of bride dresses Mary's Bridal flower girl dresses Mon Cheri flower girl dresses Sabrina flower girl dresses Scoop flower girl dresses Spaghetti Straps flower girl dresses

teresa said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses