Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wedding bells…

I did some wedding planning today. I told myself that I would settle most of the details while I was on maternity leave, so I feel good about getting a pretty good start today. I spoke with the dj and party bus people…they are supposed to be e-mailing me details, but I haven’t seen them yet. As soon as I get those and confirm, I can sign the contract. Next I have to focus on the photographer, cake, and flowers.

THEN, the biggest task will be to start working on loosing the baby weight so I can go dress shopping! I need to loose the majority of the weight by March so I can try some on…and the drop the rest so I will look/feel good in the dress!! I am going to start the process by going to WW tomorrow evening…it will be sad to weigh in, but hopefully good motivation to get going. I have been tracking points for the past two days. Its going to be tough, but I have done it before, so I am sure that I can do it again!

Blake was up a lot today, and pretty cranky for parts of the day. Hopefully he tired himself out and will sleep well!!

We went to the County Clerks office to get Ryan’s passport and Blake’s birth certificate…but we didn’t make it in time, they closed at 4:30..and we got there at about 4:29 :o(…we are going back again tomorrow on Ryan’s lunch break…hopefully it doesn’t take too long!

p.s. this is my 50th post already! That went fast…it has been fun to document my pregnancy, and first few weeks of Blake’s life. Hopefully I can keep it up to document the milestones of his first year.

No comments: