Thursday, January 22, 2009

First day of class…

And it was NOT fun. Four hours is just too long…and its gonna be rough. It is my final class and we are just preparing for the Proposal that we each have to turn in to graduate. The guidelines are ridiculous, and it is definitely going to be a struggle to finish it (and start it for that matter). I have TONS to do in order to graduate in May.

I did get LOTS of wedding stuff done today. My mom, Blake, and I ran all over town. I secured the date for the flower shop, now I just need to decide what I want. We also put a deposit down on the cake. The next big task is to choose and reserve a photographer. Things are coming together! We are attending a bridal show at the Comfort Inn on Sunday, so that should be fun!

Mom, Blake, and I are heading to Saginaw tomorrow to go to Babies R Us. Hopefully he is as good tomorrow as he was today!

Enjoying his bathtime!…

No comments: