Thursday, January 29, 2009

One more down…

And only one more to go! Class that is….but not the work involved. I haven’t even started that…ha! BUT, sitting in class is the worst part for me…so I am happy that that isn’t going to last much longer.

The weigh in last night didn’t go so well…only down .2 lbs for the whole week last week…how pathetic. It didn’t help that I went to TUT and actually drank for a change…AND stopped at BK on the way up…whoops! Oh well…new week, back on track now!

We booked Guys and Dolls for the wedding, so we can check photographer off the list. I am really excited and think that it was definitely the right decision for pictures. We also went and tried on a couple of wedding dresses…and that was just depressing. Definitely not how I envision myself looking on my wedding day…. hopefully that will be good motivation to shed the lbs!

Here are a few pics of Blake chillin on the couch watching TV…(Ryan took these pictures, obviously)



No comments: