Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I am linking up with Jamie for "What I'm Loving Wednesday"

I am LOVING that Blake is such a sweet, caring, SMART boy.  I never have to worry about his behavior at school...makes a mama proud!!

As always I am loving being a mom to this sassy, pretty, energetic little sweetie.  I am not loving that she fell down and got this boo-boo on her nose.  But she is still as beautiful as ever!!

I am Loving that my sister is getting married in ONE week.  We are leaving for Vegas next Wednesday...and she will be getting married on Friday!  More than anything, I am really just LOVING that she is so happy.

As a bonus to that, I am LOVING that we get to go to Vegas....and that we get to stay at Mandalay Bay - where the wedding will be :)

Head on over to Jamie's blog and link up!

1 comment:

B F said...

So jealous of Vegas! Bring me?!