Friday, April 20, 2012

Florida Vacation 2012

We have been back from Florida for just over a week. It was a GREAT vacation. The kids were angles, loved the beach, swimming, were great travelers. We got to see family, meet my future BIL, enjoy the sun. Everything was great!

It has been a crazy week since we returned. Ryan had his (4th) hernia surgery on Monday, so he is home recovering from that.

I am crazy busy at work and still trying to get settled at home! Hopefully things will slow down soon!

Livi Kay LOVED walking the beach!
My family together after celebrating my grandpa Bill's 88th birthday!Night time walk on the beack with my boy...love these memories!
Looks like these two are enjoying themselves :)
Building sand castles!
Testing the waters...my little swimmer baby!
Her favorite thing :)
Wouldn't you know that I forgot my camera! These are all cell phone pics...my Aunt Sue took a lot...so hopefully she sends more soon (hint, hint :))!!

5 comments:

krystal said...

Gotta love FL! ;) Glad you had a great time! The weather has been lovely.

Kelli Herrington said...

Jealous. I just love the beach! Looks like yal had a blast!

Erin said...

Love Florida!! Looks like a great time.. love the beach pictures!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

What a great vacation!

The Undomestic Mom said...

oh my gosh your kids are getting so big-cute as ever! xoxo