I am linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!1. As crazy as it may sound...I am loving that we finally got a little bit of rain! It is SO dry here. Our lawn is dried right up and my flowers are suffering. It rained last night and I am so happy. Although, this does probably mean that I will have to mow the lawn now...ugh....I am on lawn duty since Ryan has had the hernia. I haven't had to do it TOO much since it has been so dry!
2. I am loving that Blake is feeling better! Last week was pretty rough. He had croup, and was NOT a happy camper. This week he is back to his sweet self....and it makes us ALL feel much better!
3. I am loving that it is Wednesday already. I was out of the office on Monday because of Ryan's surgery, so it is hard to believe that it is Wednesday already! I am READY for the weekend!!
4. I am loving Big Brother! I really like watching Big Brother...and look forward to it every summer. There isn't much on TV that I like right now...so this is a highlight for me :) I am rooting for Jeff and Jordan. I love them!
5. I am LOVING my mom (as always). We have had a rough couple of weeks. Between Ryan's surgery, Blake being sick, Livi being fussy with teething and such.....but my mom helps us out TONS. She seriously does so much for me and I have no clue what I would do without her!
6. Of course I am always loving my sweet Livi bug. She isn't feeling the best right now so isn't sleeping (at all)....but I still just love her to pieces. I think that she may have gotten a bit of Blake's croup....but not to the extent that he had it at all. She has a slight cough and seems congested. She is also teething (I think), so the poor thing is just not herself. BUT, she continues to be so sweet and lovey. What a doll!!
What are you loving this week?! Go link up here!!