Just some random thoughts for today….
• We took this picture on Friday night before heading to the football game. This was the 5th attempt, and the best of the bunch. Sure is hard to get a good picture right now!
• We walked to the football game on Friday (we live very close to the stadium). The kids were SO good. Ryan’s team beat mine by ONE point at the very end. Bummer! Ha.
• The weather has been BEAUTIFUL. I just love it. It could stay like this all year round if you ask me.
• We spent Saturday at my mom’s house. My mom and Blake went swimming…possibly the last swim and boat ride of the summer!
• We went to Ryan’s parents on Sunday. We worked in the garden. The cukes, beans, zucchini, and summer squash are about done. BUT, the potatoes, acorn, and butternut squash are about ripe. I am excited for some “fall” food.
• Livi has been a little under the weather. She stayed home from “school” today. She has a runny nose and just isn’t acting like herself.
• Blake had a GREAT first week in his “Tike” classroom. No adjustment issues at all. Now we just need to figure out how to convince him that big boys go pee-pee on the potty. He just is not interested yet!
• Ryan and I are leaving for Nashville/Gatlinburg on Friday with friends. My mom is taking the kids for 2 nights and Ryan’s for 1 night. We have a wedding in Gatlinburg, so are going to Nashville as well while we are down there! Should be lots of fun!