Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow

We got a little tease of spring at the end of last week...and then BAM, it's gone! We have gotten about 10 inches of snow in less than 24 hours...and it doesn't look like it is going to slow down for awhile.


I had today off of work...so of course campus was closed until noon! Of course I would have to use 8 hours of vacation time for a 4 hours day! BOO.....oh well. As of yesterday morning just about all of the snow in our yard was melted...now we are covered again. I guess it was too good to be true for February anyway.

7 comments:

Annie said...

same thing happened in MN, a ton of our snow melted last week and now we have another 12 inches. boo hoo :( i can't wait for spring!
enjoy your day off!

ty said...

Snow's only fun for the first day or so ... then it's just a pain in the ass!

Neely said...

I think if it snows in Dallas again Im gonna cry

TheFitHousewife said...

YIKES! That is a lot of snow. We don't have the snow here but we have the cold....it's going to feel like a deep freeze this week :(

Unknown said...

I know you're sick of snow!! Ugh! Hope you get some sunshine soon :)

Paige said...

They are calling for snow in Kentucky next week, and it's been in the 70's the last two days..I may cry.
bring on Spring!!!

New Mommy!!! said...

Oh Man, I'm so sorry you got all that snow! I hope winter is gone for good. Unbelievable! Nik would love all that snow though bc our snowman melted. She keeps saying, "Frothy bye bye!" Glad you got some time at home.

Hope it melts fast for you. Don't bring that my way, ha!

Seriously though, sorry! Get out an enjoy what will hopefully be your last snowfall!