Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pregnancy : Week 21

DATE: August 12, 2010

How far along: 21 weeks

Total Weight Gained: 13 pounds (I'm REALLY starting to hate this question :))

How big is baby: Baby's now the size of a banana….10.5 inches and 12.7 oz.

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing all regular clothes this week. The rubber band trick is STILL working on my regular pants …. But I think that its only a matter of time. I have been wearing a lot of dresses!

Sleep: good!

Best Moment of the Week: Got my first 2 PINK outfits from my friend Carson…makes the whole “girl” thing really sink in!

Movement: yes…feeling little nudges every now and then!

Food Craving: oh just everything……quite the appetite this week!

Food Aversions: not really anything particular.

Morning Sickness: nope!

Gender: It’s a GIRL!!

Symptoms: cramping every once in awhile…like when I first stand up in the morning or in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom!

What I miss: feeling comfortable in a bathing suit!

What I'm looking forward to: counting DOWN rather than up now…past the half way mark!!


Photobucket

10 comments:

Candice Pair said...

You dont look 21 weeks pregnant!!

undomestic mama said...

You're still so tiny!

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

you make pregnancy look so easy!

Becca said...

Annie..you are too cute! Adorably gorgeous at 21 weeks!

Scientific Housewife said...

You are so cute in your dress!

Heather said...

You look really good girl! Blue is a great color on you!! You look adorable in that dress!

Shannon said...

So cute! Everyone is right, you look so great! Oh and need your address for the giveaway win...

email me when you can
shannonywebb@gmail.com

TheFitHousewife said...

You look great! I love that dress and I love, love, love your shoes! You are going to be one of those girls who doesn't look pregnant unless you turn to the side!

Meant to be a mom said...

You look just beautiful. And congrats on a GIRL!!! So fun!
I've been off blogger for a few weeks and missed all of those posts. Congratulations!

I'm glad your doing good and can't believe your already 21 weeks. Its flying by.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Annie you look sooooo good!! I am amazed by how darling you look :)