Monday, October 26, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. for one month!

I always blog about our baby, but I rarely blog about my hubby! Today Ryan and I have been married for one month…and this post is all about him!

I can’t believe that we have been married for a month already…that was about the fastest month of my life! We have been together for just over 2.5 years. I feel so lucky to have such a great guy!

On Blade birth date each month I write about what he is doing and how great he is…on the date of our anniversary each month I plan to write about something that I LOVE about Ryan.

SO….I really LOVE that Ryan loves my family so much. I feel so blessed that he is so comfortable around them…and that they have really accepted him as part of our family. We spend a LOT of time together (more than most fams)…so it is GREAT that Ryan is accepting of that and enjoys spending time as a family as much as I do!

I feel like Ryan is like the son that my dad never had. They do things together and have a lot in common. My mom just loves him…and my sister too. He is very much a part of our fam…and has been since day one. I cant imagine what it would be like if he didn’t WANT to spend time with my fam….thank goodness that he does.

6 comments:

Annie said...

i can't believe it has already been a month!! that went quick hun!!
sounds like your family adores your hubby just as much as you do, that's so nice :)

my mom loves my fiance, they text each other! haha!!
they work in the same field so they have lots in common ;)

hope you had a great weekend hun!! XO!!

Kristin said...

You looked stunning on your big day. What a lovely family!

Molly said...

wow! congrats! your header pic is amazing!

teresa said...

Court Train bridal gowns Chapel Train bridal gowns Asymmetrical bridal gowns Panel Train bridal gowns Watteau Train bridal gowns Cathedral Train bridal gowns Monarch Train bridal gowns Chiffon bridal gowns Elastic Satin bridal gowns Organza bridal gowns Satin bridal gowns Taffeta bridal gowns Chiffon & Lace bridal gowns Elastic Satin & Chiffon bridal gowns Elastic Satin & Organza bridal gowns Satin & Chiffon bridal gowns Satin & Lace bridal gowns Satin & Organza bridal gowns

teresa said...

Satin & Lace mother of bride dresses Satin & Organza mother of bride dresses Satin & Taffeta mother of bride dresses Taffeta & Chiffon mother of bride dresses Taffeta & Lace mother of bride dresses Taffeta & Organza mother of bride dresses Sleeveless mother of bride dresses Cap Sleeves mother of bride dresses Short Sleeves mother of bride dresses Elbow Sleeves mother of bride dresses Three Quarter Sleeves mother of bride dresses Long Sleeves mother of bride dresses Beading mother of bride dresses Sequin mother of bride dresses Sash mother of bride dresses Flower mother of bride dresses Beading & Sequin mother of bride dresses Beading & Flower mother of bride dresses Beading & Lace mother of bride dresses Applique mother of bride dresses

teresa said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses