Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More pre-wedding festivities

My grandparents came to Mi for the wedding. I was exciting to have them here b/c they rarely make it up to MI anymore. They came in on Thursday before the wedding. We had dinner with them at my parents house.

It was also super exciting because it was the first time that they had met Blake. He is their 1st GREAT grandchild....so it was pretty special :)

Here is Blake and my mom...
My mom, Blake, and Grandpa Bill
Here we are again...
Blake and I with the grandparents!
B and Aunt Mary in front of my dad's new bobcat....
maybe just a tad sick of pics by this time!? you woud think that he would be used to it!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love your pics and I of course LOVE family time! :)

Molly said...

So special your grandparents could come!