Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I’ve been a BAAAAAAD blogger

I can’t believe that I haven’t posted in so long. I have been so busy. I am feeling so busy at work and super busy at home with all of the wedding stuff too!

We are getting lots done though and crossing lots of things off of our list! Can’t believe that we are getting married in 10 DAYS! We have waited for this and planned for this for a year…and all of a sudden its next week!

Ryan and I went this morning to the county clerk and applied for our marriage license. That was exciting!

Our house is over flowing with stuff for the ceremony, reception, gifts, etc. It will nice to get organized again after next week.

Blake LOVE all of the stuff around and tries to get into all of it! Especially the wrapping paper, bags, bows etc. This week he scootched himself all of the way from his bedroom across the hall to the sapre bedroom to get into some bags! It was cute to see him move so fast and independently, BUT it made me realize that nothing is out of reach any more!

My little scootcher!

3 comments:

Annie said...

your little man is so handsome :)

only 10 days, crazy!! so EXCITING!!

Molly said...

10 days...wow! So exciting to get your marriage license!

Jenna said...

I've been a bad blogger too :( So busy with moving and things...ughhh I wish I had more time to do it!

So excited that you are getting married soon!!! I'm sure you will make a beautiful bride, can't wait to see pictures!!!