Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Full-swing wedding mode

17 days out and we are 100% immersed in wedding stuff 100% of the time. I had felt like I was pretty prepared, but I am starting to freak out now!! There are SO many details to think about. I think that things are coming together, but I am nervous at the same time!!

I am so lucky that my mom and sister are here to help me finish everything up. Not sure what I would do without them!! They have been shopping, filling favors, getting details together, and on and on. THANK GOD for them :)

We have a never ending to-do list. Just when I think that we are getting close the list grows and grows….OH WELL…this is the fun part, right??
Speaking of the FUN part...I have some mroe pics of the Bacheloretty Party!!

Here we are at the hotel...
Other side of the room....
on the shuttle on our way to dinner...
sissy and party-planner extrodinaire!
at a bar
LOVE these girls :)

2 comments:

Lyryn said...

what a night! Looks like a great group of girls!!

Annie said...

look at all you beautiful ladies!!

looks like ya'll had a BLAST!!