Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF <3

I am PUMPED that it is the weekend. This has been a LONG work week. Maybe because we were coming off of the holiday weekend? I didn’t like working 5 days….luckily next week is a 4 day work week b/c I have Friday off since Ry and I are headed north for a wedding!

We don’t have many plans for this weekend, so that is a relief. It will be nice to relax a bit! We are going to register for the wedding tomorrow! Getting Ry to go to the store is like getting him to pull out his own tooth (impossible)…so I am keeping my fingers crossed that plans do not change!

We went to the jewelry store this afternoon and picked up my wedding band and ordered Ryan’s! CRAZY that the BIG day is coming up so soon! Now that I have my beautiful band in my possession, it will be hard to fight the urge to wear it before the big day….you know how I LOVE my bling :)…how sad for it to be sitting in a drawer! haha

Blake and I went to the park last night and watched the friends play volleyball….he is QUITE the flirt with the girls. Lots of winking and smiling. We are going to be in trouble when that boy gets to be about 16!

Blake taking a little snooze in the swing...look at that belly!!:

MORE Jamaica pics!
My babe catching a ride to the private island: the fam:
out in front of the main building:

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Congrats on ordering the rings. How exciting!