Thursday, July 2, 2009

4th of July already…

Can’t believe that we are already getting ready to celebrate the 4th. Feels like the summer JUST started, and here we are half way through it already!

It is TOO cold today so it doesn’t feel like the holiday weekend yet, but hopefully that turns around soon. I have tomorrow off of work, so I am hoping for sun and warmth!

Blake is getting back into his routine, BUT he was still up at 4:30 this a.m. He was wide awake and playing from 5-6, but I got him to go back down and 6 and sleep til 7, THANK GOODNESS! I hope that he starts to sleep like he used to! Oh well….

Here is the big boy sitting on the couch...he gets a little better at siting up each day, I am thinking that he may have it mastered within the next couple of weeks!
Blake and Aunt Mary at the lake last weekend:

No comments: