Monday, May 11, 2009

We graduated!!

Both Ryan and I graduated on Saturday. He with his Bachelors and me with my Masters, so no more homework for us! It is such a great feeling. I don’t know if it has totally sunk in yet. I have been in school for SO long, that it may take a few weeks to really register! Ryan had his second interview this morning and they offered him the job..so everything is falling into place!! We are so blessed :o). I feel pretty grateful for everything that we have!

My first mother’s day was great. Blakers got be a couple of new charms for by Pandora bracelet. I also got one from Ryan’s mom. We spend the day with my mom and then stopped by and saw Ryan’s mom as well. We are so lucky to be so close to our families!

My mom, Blake, Dad and I


Me and my boys


With my sister


I'm done!

3 comments:

teresa said...

Zipper flower girl dresses 2010 New Styles prom dresses Jordan Fashions prom dresses Watters prom dresses Embroidery & Beading prom dresses Embroidery & Sequin prom dresses Lace prom dresses Rhinestone prom dresses Basque Waist prom dresses Drop Waist prom dresses Empire Waist prom dresses Natural Waist prom dresses Lace Up prom dresses Low Back prom dresses Zipper prom dresses Taffeta bridesmaid dresses

teresa said...

Square flower girl dresses Strapless flower girl dresses Straps flower girl dresses Sweetheart flower girl dresses V-Neck flower girl dresses Short flower girl dresses Knee Length flower girl dresses Tea Length flower girl dresses Ankle Length flower girl dresses Floor Length flower girl dresses Sweep Train flower girl dresses Court Train flower girl dresses Chapel Train flower girl dresses Organza flower girl dresses Satin flower girl dresses Taffeta flower girl dresses Satin & Chiffon flower girl dresses Satin & Lace flower girl dresses Satin & Organza flower girl dresses Taffeta & Lace flower girl dresses Taffeta & Organza flower girl dresses Sleeveless flower girl dresses

teresa said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses