Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random thoughts of the day….

It is the MOST beautiful day ever today….I wish that I was outside right now and not at work…(side note-I should NOT be blogging at work…but I can’t focus on work on a day like today anyway :o))! 82 and sunny…in May…in Michigan, it doesn’t get any better than this!

I really can’t believe that Shaun Johnson won DWTS last night; I thought that Gilles and Cheryl had it in the bag! They got ripped off!

I hope that Kris Allen wins AI tonight! Adam Lambert is a bit too much for me…and he sounds pretty much the same no matter WHAT he sings! He will be famous regardless…so give Kris a shot!

We have exactly ONE month from today until we will be in Jamaica. At this time next month we will have already landed there!! I can’t WAIT….but that means I only have one month to lose my weight…YIKES.

That brings me to the fact that I am NERVOUS to weigh in tonight. I left my WW meeting last week determined to have a good week with a BIG loss…but I didn’t. BOO.

I need to upload some newer pics of the babe…but here he is last week sitting in his bumbo playing…he is fascinated by this thing!!





5 comments:

Momma Chae said...

I'm with ya --- I've lost some motivation because I haven't seen the weight loss I wanted to see. I need to get back with the program! hey - if my car explodes, I guess I'll get even more walking done, huh? :)

Aubrey said...

Didn't catch AI this season but did watch DWTS. I was rooting for Melissa all along. Only because I was a big fan of hers on The Bachelor. Well, that AND she was a great dancer! LOL

Jamaica...oooooh! How did the weigh in go??

teresa said...

Short Sleeves flower girl dresses Elbow Sleeves flower girl dresses Three Quarter Sleeves flower girl dresses Long Sleeves flower girl dresses Beading flower girl dresses Sequin flower girl dresses Sash flower girl dresses Flower flower girl dresses Beading & Sequin flower girl dresses Beading & Flower flower girl dresses Applique flower girl dresses Applique & Beading flower girl dresses Applique & Sequin flower girl dresses Embroidery flower girl dresses Embroidery & Beading flower girl dresses Embroidery & Sequin flower girl dresses Lace flower girl dresses Basque Waist flower girl dresses Drop Waist flower girl dresses Empire Waist flower girl dresses Natural Waist flower girl dresses Lace Up flower girl dresses

teresa said...

Adrianna Papell prom dresses Alexia Designs prom dresses Alfred Angelo prom dresses Alyce Designs prom dresses Amelie Bridal prom dresses Antonio Castelli prom dresses Atelier Alyce prom dresses Bella Formals prom dresses BG Haute prom dresses Blondie Nites prom dresses Bonny prom dresses Cassandra Stone prom dresses Cire prom dresses Clarisse prom dresses Da Vinci prom dresses Envi prom dresses Enzoani prom dresses Faviana prom dresses Flash Prom prom dresses Forever Yours prom dresses Gigi prom dresses Hannah S prom dresses Impression prom dresses Interlude prom dresses Jessica McClintock prom dresses Johnathan Kayne prom dresses

teresa said...

wedding dress wedding dresses wholesale wedding dresses cheap wedding dresses bridal online shop Bridal Gowns bridesmaid dresses Mother of Bride Dresses Flower Girl Dresses Prom Dresses Plus Size Wedding Dresses Beach Wedding Dresses Couture Wedding Dresses Destination Wedding Dresses Informal Wedding Dresses Modest Wedding Dresses Traditional Wedding Dresses Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Cocktail Dresses Evening Dresses Homecoming Dresses plus size prom dresses Quinceanera Dresses