Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Favorite pastime…

No joke…Blake loves to watch TV. I am sure that it is NOT normal for a 3 month old to seriously watch TV…but he does. He loves to watch TV with his dad….baseball, fishing, outdoor stuff, history stuff, etc. etc…..all the boy stuff. I really need to invest in some of those Baby Einstein DVD’s, then maybe he will actually learn something while partaking in his bad habits.

I sit in front of him on the floor, and he literally strains his neck to look around me to watch TV….such a MAN! Can take his eyes off the TV to have a nice convo with his mother :o)

sitting on the couch...


watching baseball with his daddy...


I have another weigh in tonight! Crazy how fast these Wednesday night meetings sneak up on me…just when I start to get serious about eating right (after the weekend)…its mid-week and time to weigh in again. I am crossing my fingers for a loss tonight!

We have had Blake out for a walk the past two nights in his stroller…he loves it…wel at least we think he does. He pretty much just sleeps the whole time….but he isn’t crying, so I am assuming that he is loving it!

No comments: