Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Girl....

I can't believe that my baby girl will be ONE next week. Where did this past year go? I feel like I was JUST pregnant with her..and preparing for her arrival. I feel like she was JUST that itty bitty baby that we brought home from the hospital. I feel like she was JUST curled up in her little swing looking like a little angel.


All of a sudden she is all over the house. She is full of spunk and personality. She is turning into a little toddler and not at all a little baby anymore! I wish that I could just push on the breaks and make time go a little bit slower!

I love watching her grow and learn new things.....but I don't want to loose my baby!!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Ohhhhhmygosh. LOOK at her-- JUST adorable, Annie :-)

KLaw said...

SOoo cute! The best is yet to come!!

Paige said...

Wow, I cannot believe that it will be a year too! What fun times you have ahead with her =)

Paige said...

Ahhhhh!!!! I hear ya...I want my baby girl to stay this age for-ever!

Britt said...

Awww love the pic of you two :)

Shelley said...

Seriously? Already a year?! It went so fast!!

Kristen said...

One already!?! She is adoreable, just like her big bro!

Lindsey @ Running Down A Dream said...

Oh my goodness! One already?! This seems so crazy to me!

Candice said...

She looks just like Blake!!

Ashley said...

Oh wow! I can't believe she's almost a year old! Craziness! She is the cutest.

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's going to be 1!

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

oh goodness... ONE already??!

Heather said...

I can't believe she's going to be one!! Time flies!

She is an absolute cutie!!