Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fun with Nana

If there is one thing that my kids love..it's their Nana!! My mom came over to babysit on Saturday night while Ryan and I went to a Halloween party. I snapped these pics before we left. Livi was ALL smiles and Blake was so wound up and I couldn't even get him to say goodbye to me.



Livi is happy because her nana is here for a sleepover!! Blake wants to be JUST like his nana. He tries to wear her glasses and thinks that he is really smart with them on. My mom got him a pair of fake glasses to wear instead. He thinks they are real and tells me everything is really BIG when he is wearing them!!
So cute!



We sure are lucky that my mom is around to take care of the kids all of the time! I just know that they will share a special bond with her their whole lives!!

6 comments:

Annie said...

what precious pictures!!! i love that we are so close to my parents as well, we see them at least twice a week. it's so fun to watch the bond between grandkids and grandparents, i love it :)

B F said...

My kids are the same way with both their grandmas! They call my mom "Lulu" and my MIL "kiki" funny huh?! They (usually) don't mind when I leave if they know they are going to have fun at grandma/grandpas and I love that :)

Laura@The Oily Cupboard said...

haha that is funny about the glasses...what a smart nana you have

Unknown said...

How sweet! I know your mom and the kids love having this time together!

Kaci said...

Precious!! So glad they have a awesome Nana!

TLF said...

you look just like your mom!