Thursday, October 6, 2011

Mommy Son Date

When I saw that The Lion King was going to be at the theater I got very excited at the thought of taking Blake to see it! I loved that movie when I was little. Blake loves movies and ESPECIALLY loves animals...so I knew that this would be a hit! Ryan wanted to go too....but had to stay home with Livi :)


Blake and I before leaving for the movie...have I mentioned how hard it is to get a picture of this kid!? Pretty much next to impossible!!
This is the only decent one of him...and then I look like a fool!!


I bet you are thinking that the movie was a flop (after viewing the wiggle worm in these pics), but it wasn't! He loved it....and sat there like a baby angel the whole time! We ate our popcorn and enjoyed the movie! I actually spent the entire time just looking at his cute face and is expressions the whole time. I could watch him all day long!!

Now he is obsessed with Lions...he says "mama, wions are my favowite aminal. i wove them."


and he names all of his stuffed animals Simba :)

9 comments:

Britt said...

AWWW so cute! Lidia went to the her first movie a few weeks back and it was the Lion King too! She actually had a father/daughter date so kinda opposite but still so so cute!!! Glad you both had fun!

KLaw said...

I cannot wait to do this with Smith! Your little guy is adorable!

Lindsey @ Running Down A Dream said...

Aww I LOVE it! That is SO sweet! :)

Kaci said...

Awhh cute!

Melissa said...

So fun! I wish Landon was old enough to take to the movies to see The Lion King! I love it and pretty much all of the classic Disney movies!

ashley said...

Awwwwwwww, that is so sweet. What a great idea to do a mom and son date to the movies. I may have to do that with Cole one of these days. :)

Blake is soooooooo cute! Glad he loved the movie.

Molly said...

soo freakin cute!

Neely said...

soooooo sweet!

Lexie Loo, Little Lily, and Dylan Too! said...

How sweet! I'm so glad he liked it!