Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

I have lots of 'Father's' in my life to be thankful for on Father's Day!!

First of is Ryan...who is one of the best Fathers that I have ever seen! Blake is so lucky...and I am too. Blake made him a luggage tag at daycare and gave that to Ryan on Sunday morning. He also painted him some beautiful golf balls....SO cute :)

Then I have my own Daddy....who has always been there for me and the rest of the family. Now he is better known as "Papa"....he and Blake built a fort in the living room yesterday morning!
Now I also have a Father-In-Law who is a great dad...and grandpa. We are so lucky to have so many great "dad'" around!
Blake also has 3 great-grandpa's! Two of whom we saw yesterday...and one down in Florida who we miss very much!!
Happy Father's day Daddy, Papa, Grandpa, Great-Grandpa(s)....!!

6 comments:

Neely said...

Such cute pics! Its so fun that Blake gets to see so much family near by :)

Erin said...

Lots of great men in your life :) Family is so important and its great to see that your son has lots of great role models!

Shelley said...

That's so great that there are so many good men in your life!

The Undomestic Mom said...

cute pics!!

Kelly said...

Love the pics too cute

Annie said...

aw, cute pics!
i hope you all had a great weekend!! :)