Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weekly Weigh-In

We had our weekly weigh in last night. I lost 1.6 lbs. This week bringing my total up to 10.6 lbs lost….feels good, but at the same time depressing, because I still have about 20 pounds to loose….when I think about that, I feel like it will take forever!! We have been at it for 6 weeks now...SO I would hop to have the rest off in 12 more weeks, but in reality it will probably start slowing down...and it wil be harder to take off the rest of the weight...I have been working out a bit more though, so hopefully that will help!!

We went wedding dress shopping on Tuesday in Lansing at Fantastic Finds. I did find a couple that I really liked….more than any of the others that I have tried on….BUT, they would all look better with a few less pounds!! I am going to try to wait as long as possible to order, but I really only have about another month before I HAVE to make a decision!

Blake has his two month dr. appointment this afternoon. I am excited to see his weight and height…but getting nervous about his shots. Ryan is going to meet us there, so he can hold him down while he is getting poked. I can’t do it, it makes me too sad.

He is getting so good at playing with his Baby Einstein gym. You have to hit one of the hanging toys pretty hard to make the light light up and the music play…so we used to have to do it for him…but now he is starting to do it all alone!!

He is still waking up twice during the night. Once at about 2 and once at about 5. I was really hoping that it would be down to once a night by the time I went back to work…but I am starting to doubt that that will happen.

Playing....

No comments: