Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Second post of the day…

My fist ‘post’ was more just like a ‘copy and paste’ so I thought I should leave another one! Busy day around the office today gearing up for the big CMU vs. Ball State football game. Everyone is fired up and excited! I am NOT going :o(…makes me a bit sad, but I know standing out at the tailgate for 3 hours and the sitting in the cold for another 3 would be too much for me right now! SO, instead we will be watching it from the comfort of the couch in our cozy living room.

I have a couple of pictures from this past Saturday evening to post today. The first is of me and my old roomie and dear friend Heather. She is preggers too, but not due until April! She is JUST starting to show and looks super cute!


The second is Heather, me, and my sister. Sister looks AWFULLY skinny compared to us (ESPECIALLY ME).

No comments: